- Most rated
iOS 13 OS ensures user-friendly interface along with desired customizations Flaunts a dual rear camera with LED flash that helps capture flawless shots in low light conditions Gigabit-class LTE and Wi-Fi 6 allow for even faster download speeds Comes with Face ID, the most secure facial...
- Camera: 12+12 MP Dual rear camera with Dual optical image stabilization, Portrait Mode, Digital zoom up to 10x, Quad-LED True tone flash and Slow sync, 4K Video recording at 24 fps or 30 fps or 60 fps and Slow-motion video recording in 1080p at 120 fps | 7 MP front TrueDepth camera with Retina Flash and Animoji feature
- Display: 14.73 centimeters (5.8-inch) Full HD+ capacitive touchscreen display with 2436x1125 pixels
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 64GB storage | Single nano SIM
★★★★★More details +
- It may not be the latest and greatest, but compared to iPhone XR, this is a much better package overall. Considering the XR is now priced higher than X. XS is only marginally better, and didn't feel it was worth the extra 30K.
- The Camera is a beauty. You can't compare with DSLRs, but it is right up there with OnePlus and Google phones.
- Looks exactly like the XS, and doesn't even have the S badging. So no one will be the wiser.
- The phone is extremely slippery. Invest in a good case, front screen protector and a rear glass protector
- Such expensive phones should come with 128GB of storage as base, instead of 64GB. If you record 4K videos, it will eat up your storage really quickly.